Easy Student Results : Search Result By PIN Plugin is an AddOns for Easy Student Results plugin found on WordPress plugin directory.
By installing Easy Student Results : Search Result By PIN plugin, your students can search their results by entering PIN number assigned by admin.
You need to install Easy Student Results plugin version 2.1 or greater to use this plugin.
After purchasing, download this plugin from My Account page.
Install and activate this plugin on your WordPress site.
After installing this pluign, you need to activate this plugin.
An activation code is sent to your email address after you purchase this plugin. If you lost your activation code, you can recover it from here.
Goto Student Results –> Settings –> General Settings –> ESR Premium: Result By PIN Section of your WordPress admin panel.
- PIN Length: Enter PIN length here. Default is 10 character long.
- PIN Type: Select PIN type here. Default is Digits only.
- Pin Usages Limit: Enter Limit for maximum PIN use.
- Search Form Label: If you want to change front end search pin form.
- Search Form Placeholder: If you want to change Placeholder text for search form you can do it from here.
How To Manage PIN in Admin Panel
- Goto Student Results –> Results
If you hover any result row, you’ll see a new links named Manage PIN or Under Actions column you’ll also see a new button named Manage PIN. Click any of those, you’ll see a screen like below image.
Here you’ll see, each student’s PIN (if already generated), pin used count, option to create a new pin.
You’ll also find a new button top of that page named Generate All PINs, if you click this button, PINs will be generated for all students.
Front end Shortcode
Use shortcode [esr_result_by_pin1] in a page or post.