Easy Student Results : Promote Students Plugin is an AddOns for Easy Student Results plugin found on WordPress plugin directory.
By installing Easy Student Results : Promote Students plugin, admin can easily promote students from one class/semester to next class/semester.
You need to install Easy Student Results plugin version 1.9 or later to use this plugin.
After purchasing, download this plugin from My Account page. Install and activate this plugin from your WordPress dashboard. After installing this pluign, you need to activate license for this plugin. An activation code / license key is sent to your email address after you purchased this plugin. If you lost your activation code / license key, you can recover it from Lost License Page. Goto Student Results –> Settings –> License –> ESR Premium: Promote Students section. Put license key in License Key field and email you’ve used to purchase this plugin in Email field. Click Save Changes button.
How to use ESR Premium : Promote Students plugin
- Step 1: Goto Student Results –> Promote Students You’ll see a window like below:
- Step 2 From Select Students section, select desired Department/Class, Batch / Year, Semester / Section you want to promote. After you selected department, batch and semester, next Promote Student To section will be automatically populated with all the students. If there is no student found on your selection criteria, you’ll see a message, No Students Found
- Step 3 From Promote Student To section, select desired Department/Class, Batch / Year, Semester / Section you want to promote selected students too. Select all the students you want to promote by clicking checkbox beside each student name. and then click Promote Students button.
- Step 4: When you click Promote Students button, A modal window will appear with a warning or error message if you didn’t select any student. When you Promote students to a next class / semester, you can not revert back. So check everything twice and click the Promote button on modal window.
- You’ll see the progress via a progress bar. Once all students is promoted you’ll see success message.