Easy Student Results : Marks Entry Frontend Plugin is an AddOns for Easy Student Results plugin found on WordPress plugin directory.
By installing Easy Student Results : Marks Entry Frontend plugin, Teachers’ / Faculty Members can enter marks from front end. Faculty Members / Teachers’ can only view the list of results assigned to them from admin panel. One Faculty Member / Teacher can’t view or edit another Faculty Members / Teacher’s assigned result.
You need to install Easy Student Results plugin version 1.8 or later to use this plugin.
After purchasing, download this plugin from My Account page. Install and activate this plugin from your WordPress dashboard. After installing this pluign, you need to activate license for this plugin. An activation code / license key is sent to your email address after you purchased this plugin. If you lost your activation code / license key, you can recover it from Lost License Page. Goto Student Results –> Settings –> License –> ESR Premium: Marks Entry Frontend section. Put license key in License Key field and email you’ve used to purchase this plugin in Email field. Click Save Changes button.
Goto Student Results –> Settings –> General Settings –> ESR Premium: Marks Entry Frontend Section of your WordPress admin panel.
- Login URL: If you want to use custom login url instead of default one, specify the url here.
- Show/hide above Login URL: If user (Teacher / Faculty Member) is not logged in, and if you want to show login url with a message, check this check box.
- Show Login Form: If user (Teacher / Faculty Member) is not logged in, and if you want to show a login form, check this check box.
- Login Form Custom CSS: If you want to change CSS styling for Step 3 login form, you can specify css rules here.
Click Save Changes button to store the modified settings.
How to use Easy Student Results : Marks Entry Frontend plugin
Frontend Shortcode 1
Use shortcode [esr_frontend_marks] in a page or post.
Frontend Shortcode 2
use [esr_frontend_marks_single] in a page or post. With this shortcode, teacher only can input their assigned subject marks, not all of the available subject of a calss like [esr_frontend_marks] do. You can assign sujbect/course to each teacher from backend.
- Goto Student Results –> Results. You’ll notice a new link named Allocate Teacher under each result links and under Action button section. Click Allocate Teacher button or link. After that, you’ll redirect back to new window.
Assign each teacher to their corresponding subject.
1. Create Faculty Members / Teachers’
Goto Student Results –> Faculty Members Click Add Faculty Member Button.
In order to enter marks, faculty members need to login to your site. When you create a faculty member or edit a faculty member’s information, you can set their existing WordPress user id or create a new WordPress account for them automatically. Note that, if you choose to create account automatically, Role for new created account will be Subscriber, and faculty member will get their password sent on their email address.
Note: If you choose to create account automatically, you need to provide faculty member email address on Email Address fields. Faculty members will get their account password to that email.
Assign Result to Faculty Members
Goto Student Results –> Results of your WordPress Admin panel.
You can edit a result or Add a new result by clicking Add New button on top.
Select any teacher from Assign Teacher select box.
There are no reviews yet.